KRIMIGHNA KASYA CHURNA TABLETS(250MG)
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Krimighna Vatika is an Ayurvedic medicine, used in the treatment of infested wounds, worm infestation (Helminthiasis) and parasites. ‘Krimi’ means worms or parasites. Krimighna means, killing of worms / parasites
Aksiva, Gokshura, Nirgundi, Maricha, Viddanga, Khadira, Kebuka, Svetha siriha, Vasa, Akhuparnika
- Aksiva(Moringa Oleifera):The antibiotic properties helps in growth of various pathogens, and its high vitamin B content helps with digestion.
- Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris): Treats wounds, hives, itchiness, skin inflammation and skin eruptions.
- Nirgundi(Vitex Negundo) :Helps in reducing swelling in stomach caused by indigestion
- Marica (Piper Nigrum):Promote digestion by stimulating digestive juices and enzymes.
- Vidanga(EmbilicaRibes) :It cures Indigestion and gets rid of flatulence. It is best de-wormer and destroys the malign worms in intestine.
- Khadira (Cayratia Carnosa):anthelmintic properties aids in eliminating intestinal tapeworms, roundworms. It also acts as a laxative and enables the softening of stools.
- Kebuka(Costus Speciosus): used for treating worm infections.
- Svetha siriha (ClitoreaTernatea) : To treat diarrhoea, dysentery and piles
- Vasa(Adhatoda Vasica) : help improve symptoms of dyspepsia (indigestion, heart burn, acid-stomach)
- Akhuparnika (Ipomea Reniformis): Used to treat intestinal worms.